May 2 in Lansing: BEYOND COVID-19, featuring Dr. Neu and renowned Attorney, Aaron Siri
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW - SAVE $25 OFF FULL PRICE TICKETS GET THE DETAILS
Meeting people where they are is at the heart of what we do.
MVC attends many types of events across Michigan to reach our community members where they are. Look for the MVC table to meet our volunteers, ask questions, and sign-up.
Want to invite MVC to participate in an event you are planning?
Submit your event details
Come to the public Screening of "SPELLERS," inspired by the book Underestimated by Jamie and J.B. Handley.
Date and Time:
Sunday, April 23, 2023
Show starts at 3:30 PM
Q&A following with CRP Alyssa Miller and autism parent and host, Joel Troyer
Tibbits Opera House
14 S Hanchett St
Coldwater, MI 49036
Cost to attend:
Donate what you are able.
All proceeds benefit the SPELLERS Freedom Foundation
Watch the powerful trailer for "SPELLERS" below:
- Thu, Mar 30Metro Church of ChristFEC United and Patriot Approved present- Exposing the Deep State by Patriot Approved Media.
- Sat, Apr 01Livonia (Middlebelt and 6 Mile Road)
- Sat, Apr 15Comstock ParkVeteran’s, First Responder’s, and Licensed Healthcare Providers can connect and learn about the resources available to them.
- Tue, Apr 18Holland, MichiganGet a glimpse into the lives that have been changed by taking the COVID-19 vaccine. Hear about the division and politics that prevent them from getting the care they need. After the movie, there will be a Q&A about the spike protein. Doors open at 5:00 PM. Event begins at 5:30 PM.
- Sun, Apr 23ColdwaterDonate what you are able. All proceeds benefit the SPELLERS Freedom Foundation.
- Tue, May 02LansingGain the latest medical and legal insights about COVID-19 from Michigan's very own Dr. James Neuenschwander, M.D., as well as nationally renowned attorney, Aaron Siri.
- Thu, May 18Mount Hope Church in LansingAt INCH you'll be inspired, informed, and instructed regarding all things homeschooling... plus discipleship, parenting, marriage, and more!